6 chicken thigh fillets
500g ripe cherry tomatoes
1/4 cup Morella Grove Extra Virgin Olive Oil
400g Sunrice brown rice
3 corn on the cob
1 small red onion
bunch of fresh coriander
2-3 tbspns Morella Grove Caramelised Apple vinegar
1. Chicken can be oven cooked or chargrilled. For oven preheat to 180 degrees
2. Place chicken and tomatoes on baking paper in a baking dish. Drizzle with 1 tbspn EVOO. Roast for 45 minutes or until golden.
3. Meanwhile cook rice
4. Preheat a griddle pan and add 1 tbspn EVOO. Add the corn cobs and cook for 10-15 minutes. Remove from pan when golden.
5. Cut the kernels with a sharp knife from the cob of 2. The remaining cob cut into 3 even pieces.
6. Chop red onion and coriander finely
7. Drizzle the Morella Grove Apple vinegar over the chicken and cook for a further 5 minutes
8. Mix in a bowl remaining olive oil, red onion, coriander, corn kernels. Add extra apple vinegar for extra flavour (1 tbspn )
8. Serve chicken, tomatoes and cut corn cob on a bed of rice and drizzle with dressing