- 1 cup walnuts chopped in half
- 4 tbspn Morella Grove Cherry Balsamic Drizzle
- 2 tbspn lemon juice
- 3 tspn Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup Morella Grove Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 240 g haloumi
- 100 g rocket
- 100 g baby’s spinach
- 150 g Pomegranate seeds
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Scatter walnuts over the tray and drizzle with 2 Tbspn Morella Grove Cherry Balsamic. Bake for 10 minutes or until walnuts are caramelised. Remove from oven and cool in fridge.
- Combine remaining Morella Grove Cherry Balsamic, lemon juice, mustard, 1/4 cup Morella Grove Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a screw top jar and shake well.
- Heat remaining Extra Virgin Olive Oil in frying pan on high heat. Add haloumi, cook and golden on both sides. Remove from heat.
- Combine rocket and spinach on a large serving dish. Add pomegranate seeds, haloumi, walnuts and drizzle over dressing.